If your roof is constantly leaking or worse than that – leaks in a few different areas, it’s an obvious sign that it’s likely time for a replacement. Other signs that roof replacement may be due include:
- A roof that is 30 years old or older
- Uneven shingles
- Many roofing layers installed one on top of another
- Shingles falling off
- Roof flashing is completely rusted
These can be signs that it’s time to replace your roof, but they can also be a sign that you need roof repair services. That’s why you need a team you can trust to give you the right advice about roof repairs or replacement. The experts at Benefit Roofing can come to your home, inspect your roof, and suggest the best solution for your roof – both for the short and the long term.
Commonly, people replace or install new roofs because:
- Many people choose to replace their older roofs because they are hoping to “go green” and increase the energy efficiency of their home. “COOL ROOF” will be installed on your house roof – which will help reflect the hot sun UV rays.
- The roof is in constant need of repair. After a roof gets to a certain age, it begins to leak from too many areas and creates issues within the home. There comes a point where paying for roof repairs is not wise because the roof has lost its value and efficiency. When your roof is too old and constantly leaking, it may be the time to search for a replacement. The main goal is to make the roof water-tight and your home safe and dry for many more years to come.
- There are constantly new improvements being made the new roofing systems in the market. Many older roofs experience leaks when the first rain hits Southern California. With the advancements that have been made in the roofing industry over the last five years, many people want to replace their old roofs to access and receive the benefits of the new roof technologies, which will last longer.
- Many people would invest in low quality roofing materials – without really knowing that those roofing materials were not match to their home needs. Also, low quality roofing materials would probably won’t last for many years – which will make you re-roof your house roof – again! The roofing industry is constantly improving and now, more than ever – recognizes that high quality roofing materials and certified installers – will make the difference between a 10 year roof to a 30 year roof.
- Changing the exterior of the house – As roofing materials have evolved and advanced, more and more options for roofing materials and colors have become available. Traditional materials have become more versatile and are now available in different colors and shades to match nearly any design, style or aesthetic quality you’re looking for. Also, modern materials which can imitate classic styles or even come in some new, cutting-edge design ideas are also out there. If you’ve got an idea, it’s almost guaranteed that we will help you find a roofing material which suits your needs.